huts Cosola from Novi or "the ordeal of gibernauta.
Altimetry of suffering
Actually I suspected. In the last few releases had gone really well. Especially uphill it seemed to ride very smoothly in and I had a decent response from VAM close to 1000 m / hour. You know, the gibernauta and 'naive, under the illusion quickly. The need is a couple of uscitine and already 'feels a climber.
But then the moment of truth 'arrives and if they are suffering.
My moment of truth 'has been the rise of the huts Cosola. A nice tour planned by Alexander and that usually includes: Cabella Ligure approach to addressing the first two climbs (in San Martino Garbagna above and then the mangy Dernice): li 'triumphant ride up to the huts Cosola at 1500.
Albarasca
ideal day for cycling. Let's go to the 830 riding on lonely roads in fresh air and clear. The rolling hills of Novi us tickle your quads, but we are only beginning and there 'still breathless enthusiasm and get chatting.
Ale and Renato
The first ascent runs quiet street. For me, everything fine until Dernice, the second ascent of the day. Humor ride up and dissolved. Classic symptoms of gibernauta naive and deluded. The first ramps of the climb of Dernice it is much more 'hard about what I expected. We are around 10% but it seems to me to climb on the Zoncolan. The smile slowly turns off and begins to assemble some concern: "'.... so if it starts getting to the end of the day?".
But you know, the gibernauta and 'naive and optimistic at the top and I eat a bar, ignoring the looks a bit' worried about my two companions venture in front of my air-flushed and sweaty after a few photo birth cheerful down crying with joy "and go it recovers."
Before going Garbagna
At this point the road descends gently in the middle of green meadows and deluded gibernauta has already 'forgotten the difficulties' of the climb just made. But then, little by little, the gradient disappears in favor and start to peep a nasty positive slope. Here
Alessandro says: "So, you pedal faster to Cabella Ligure and from there 'begins the slight slope that leads us to the 700m Cosola: here the fun begins."
swallow. And now 'a few more minutes I do not speak' a lot. The concern is thin and 'become significant wink. Ale and Renato deal with the "slight slope" with the pace: it's hard not to let Pilar on. Indeed. I fatichissima to move forward.
impressive: a slight slope and you 'suddenly turned into a "verasalita" speed' down and my legs seem to mozzarella.
Val Borbera
It is getting worse, every now and then there 's a small strappettino (6-7% stuff) and I feel suddenly elephantine load of pouches. Go on like this' for about ten miles, then finally I see the first houses appear to Cosola. Ale and Renato went back to look (thinking maybe I had the wrong street). At this point my plan was very clear "the Coso gibernauta stops, puts his legs under a table in a bar and waiting for you : Gazzelloni you climb to the top and the gibernauta paninozzo you shoot with a cup and coca cola
Bel Ale program that welcomes so '"but vala' is caught packet of energy gel and come up with us ... from you So goes .......".
'after I swallow the gel to start sadly my ordeal while Alessandro disappears over the horizon (up there') tells you .. " But 'the eye that most' get tough adessoooo "In short, a true motivator.
Renato pity 'on me and takes me to the first hairpin, then he, too, perhaps discretion, decides to leave me alone with my pain.
Gullies and meadows
And so 'I find this rose to 8 / 10% with 800 vertical meters to climb and with absolute certainty that I would never' put your ass on a saddle. The temptation to lie on the grass at the roadside to watch the ants and their work and 'absolute.
But gibernauta has a characteristic (in addition to pouches) until 'can take hard. As they say: "I, for now, can '."
planning to herself and then ambled slowly ascending his legs. Gradually, the percentage rises, and after a couple of meetings with couples and Girardengo (they tell me to what for them as the climb was hard .. but maybe they were not ..) I see come out of the mythical huts.
We are here! And there are also pouches! But now the problem 'go home.
Ale Now it launches another great motivator, "the guys who are just 55 km from here and a little hump." But as 55 km? but they were 45? and then as an "off"? the "bumps" of Alexander are very dangerous.
Finally, from the top of the Coso huts (1500m)
sadly date back in the saddle with the belief that the ordeal is not 'not finished. In fact, after the technical descent to Cabella Ligure begins a slight slope down slightly on the side of Borbera (beautiful river). I mean 'classic gibernauta ground. But it is gibernauta them ', wheel, looking away and gray face. It looks now that everything 'end.
Then finally you get to Serravalle and I see a sign (saint now the commissioner of traffic Serravalle) that says: "Novi: 5.5 km.
it!
But then, after a round, I appears before a rettilineone uphill (damn now the City's planning department Serravalle): emit a rattle that attracts the attention of my two partners: ".. an eye, that noise was it? you wash? ".
rispondo.Medito not resign from the world of cycling, in fact, resigned from the world.
But after the little rise finally arrives the sign of Novi.
arrive to the machine: I get off the bike and kisses with shipping the car swearing that I will not leave 'more'. Renato Please note that it would make me his car.
But one of the huts gibernauta Cosola should go in the car!
At the end of 126 km to 2250 m in altitude (I must say that I did it then climb all vam between 700 and 800, therefore, could have been worse ........ oh my God ... in those moments did not seem right).
0 comments:
Post a Comment