Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mature ;ladies Knickers



Varzi Penice = x 2 + Brallo

From Milan to Search Go pedals are two alternatives: either Northern or Southern. Last week we pointed to the North (East), and then tap this Saturday at Bow to South Varzi, then to retry the two climbing the Penice.
divide in 4: George, Anthony, Gabriella and I, with the aim of being in the saddle at 930.


Gabriella downhill to the Brallo

And it 's so. The menu 'of the day will be increased to Penice Varzi, and other Pietragavina descent to climb to the Penice Valtidone. The climate is' optimal. There are lots of clouds but the sun peeps out from time to time and temperature and 'perfect. Varzi from the road immediately climbs on switchbacks Penice. It 's a very nice climb: pleasing gradients (as it can' be an edge). much green around, perfect road surface.

Meadows real flower Pietragavina

Get a good rhythm and I can come up with reasonable ease, even taking the 34x23: trinkets for a serious cyclist, but for me it 's a good result. Especially 'cause I can push more good relations' in the long flat stretches.
The step comes in haste, and apparently flat in the last km into the forest I must say that I just enjoy them: and 'one of those days where it seems (I say "seem") to ride without fatigue.
Actually I know from experience that when this happens to me then comes the moment when Zeus comes to cycling introduce the bill. So I enjoy it, yes', but worried.

moment to stop soon after the split with the College

After a quick sniff the cheese as an offering to Step Penice shoot us down to the College. The salitina I remembered from college. And if I remember something and 'why' and 'rognosetta. Indeed: after about ten kilometers of beautiful discesona hit on the right off a road that winds hit 13%. Here we go head towards Pietragavina. It 'really hard' cause legs had just become accustomed to the pleasure of the downhill and go, however, promptly called to order.


Shortly before the junction

This is a ripping little more 'than a kilometer and a half, very hard, you get on slopes greater than 10% with a chipped bottom that prevents skidding. Pero 'emerge in the valley of Pietragavina and' priceless. From here and 'a nice downhill to the junction of Val Tidone. And here again the second serious climb of the day. We go back to the Penice, but this time the opposite side. Again I get a good rhythm and the slope after all acceptable allow me to keep a reasonable relationship.


Gabriella Giorgio and Antonio

Cosi 'me I'm the pedaling all pleased with myself, and I say to myself: "Today I'm going really good, really light and loose .. ". I hear talk behind my back. I do not have time to wonder who and 'pass me the trumpet in a trio of young men pushing effortlessly to my report twice.

I, Gabriel Antonio and pace Penice

Now, I never thought of being Coppi, and Andy Schleck, but something like that and 'a nice knock to my love own. I try to keep the trio but there 'nothing to do. I leave them 'with his tongue hanging out and with the assurance that "their" cycling and' another sport. I pedal, they just "go". More
'late, going up the side of the Penice Bobbio (after the junction of casemates) Gabriella pointed out to me that at least one (I maintain at least two) of the members of the trio had the age' of our children. Cold comfort.
However, the pace and 'won for the second time, now by the side of Trebbia. We aim to Varzi again but a few miles after we left the pitch and attacked in Mangiaebevi coast brings us to step Brallo. We ride on a road that winds through in the green hills and ravines and wild. At the bottom you see the Trebbia before us and the ridge of the huts to Brallo Cosola.
After Brallo and 'a single long dive towards Varzi. Let's go back to the car after 95 miles and 2 thousand meters in altitude.
In the square is' the market Varzi. But not enough any horse, cow, goat or block access to one of the bars of the square: the legendary Varzi salami sandwich of us know we deserved today.

photos are HERE and HERE there 'GoogleEarth file.

0 comments:

Post a Comment