Sunday, June 6, 2010

Parachute Coconute Oil




From Santa Maria (the Versa) in Santa Maria (the Penice).

After the crisis of the huts Cosola I had not 'had the courage to get back in the saddle to pedal uphill. Yes, 'I made an output of about a hundred kilometers in the plains, trying to keep a reasonable average. But the rise and 'one more thing: the fear of finding myself back up on a bend I had passed the desire to try again.
Pero 'Transalp the incumbent, now there are less than 3 weeks.

The last stretch of the climb to Penice

So I decide to go on roads known: the ascent to Penice from the Stratford I have already 'done it before. I know, I like it and it 'certainly affordable. A great way to find a good feeling in the saddle.

From the summit (1450 m)

but this time 'I decided to leave from Santa Maria della Versa, saving me from the slight slope drittone in Stratford, but adding up to the next step to tear up the collection.
Childbirth at 10. After less than 2 km there is' just the little rise up to cross to Montecalvo Versiggia. Few miles to gentle slopes, which winds through the vineyards. Gradually go up the coast and in the horizons widen. The climate and 'perfect, sunny but still cool air. Until passage of the Carmine there 'just to admire the landscape, through ups and downs and still soft.
The descent of the Pass and 'fun, even if the road surface, as everywhere this year, and' quite ruined.

The last ramps of the climb to the summit

From Moline begins the ascent to Penice. It 's a long slight slope up to Romagnese: from here on the slopes begin to be felt. I climb well, without exaggeration: after today I'm alone with myself, there's' no one to chase out of breath.
the pass almost without realizing it. Just before the square, a sharp detour to the right places on the road leading to summit Penice.


The Sanctuary of Santa Maria in the top of the Penice.

There was already 'been years ago and I remember a pretty tough climb: about 4 km to slopes close to 10%. So I take it easy: All we need is to finish the station a few meters from the summit. The road and 'dirt and salt then sitting, but fine with me. I can take a fairly regular rhythm with a low frequency (about 50 rpm) but steady. In short, are at the top. Unfortunately, the sky and 'veiled and the view from here may be unique today is poor. A couple of photos, a gatorade at the bar and throw me back down. A long descent, to Moline from where it began rising again to the soft curves of the Passo del Carmine. After passing the last climb of the day now, and 'only a long glide in
coast to Santa Maria della Versa. At the end
90 km to 1860 m in altitude cycled just under 24 per game. I am satisfied. The Return of Gibernauta.

0 comments:

Post a Comment