Around Mottarone
weather forecast is uncertain, cloudiness' irregular, poor knowledge of places, volcanic cloud looming: the ideal situation to rely on Moroni Adventures, the only agency able to organize in less than a few hours cycling around to measure the participants.
left : Paul, George, Fabio, Stephen, Edo, Gabriella, Antonio.
Round and 'just started, they are all smiling (again)
Cosi', on this Saturday morning I sat in the predawn hours shamefully machine Adventures CEO of Moroni directed towards the meeting point: the distributor It first (or maybe later?) the toll of Milan Lakes. While we are getting to the toll seraphic CEO asks me: "Maybe it was a Shell, and maybe it was long after the toll, or maybe it was the second largest distributor .... oh, well ... let's see ......"
good start.
But it was and it was shortly after the toll. Miraculously, we all here at 8 am and, without missing presentations and established the "authorities 'guidance' of the CEO we are preparing to teach" all around the car adventures of Moroni. " After a few minutes behind us, there 's just no.
Never mind, there is at Invorio in the parking lot prepared in order from MorAdvent.
Preparations for departure have the opportunity to study fellow adventurers. The CEO I know, Anthony and Gabriella too, but he never rode with Stephen Paul, Fabio and Edo.
Stephen has an imposing physique of a kind TomBoonen, but more 'big. Ideal to have in front of the plain. The others have the classic look of the versatile climber, apart from Paul who must climb be really strong, as also saith the surname.
you go. The first kilometers are ups and downs before facing the first day that brings us to pull on the rooftop terrace virtual Comnago.
altimeter Day
I offer breathtaking views and photographic documentation of the place and the company. Accession excited and smiling. Then, as I was about to put the iPhone in a multilayer of clothing all the friends I was warmly greeted very kindly and departed leaving me alone in trumpet. At the first fork in the road that goes downhill eyed a beautiful standing there and I dive on the contrary. The MA loves this kind of jokes participants and should be gone from here. But after a while 'climb the doubt and then telefono.Ho I am wrong, the others are to Lena Lake. Catch up with them in mind a certainty: "I also made the climb for free: just for today's picture."
from around the Southeast
The shore path Baveno and 'the beautiful island of fishermen that seems a few steps away from us. Stefano pulls in front of us instead, across fluency at 37 km / h wind. At one point, tired of the slow pace and speeds well over 40. I with great elegance and propriety I know better than to take a minimum of air, so much effort like a mule even while covered.
Baveno begins the climb toward the Mottarone. Mangy with sloping ramps are always higher than the 7-8% that gin cotton inevitably the group. First stop at Levo. We decide to avoid the peak opting for the bar to reach 900 m from them 'and then go down to the ring on the side of Coiromonte.Scendiamo climbing, braking on the tears of 12-14% that I remember: last year thanks to another unfortunate error of course I enjoyed them all up hill. Really cool. The usual
Mangiaebevi (very little "drink") brings us the other side of Mottarone to Orta and Armenian plane Gabriella is produced in an aggressive and forcing closed all the gaps behind Stephen. Chapeau. But we still have to face up to Coiromonte.
Around EAST
The climb to Coiromonte and 'a dish of MorAdv. A narrow road with no traffic that is screwed into the wood. Beautiful, moving to do. Too bad that we are on a bike. So much so '. It comes on top of the ones and twos. Stefano has called on the way up all the saints of the calendar as it was not with it 'not even a finger or a gel. On those occasions, one can 'kill for a plate of pasta. In fact, look at the top of the hill, with his helmet askew 'and' really murderess. He slips into a restaurant and leaving after a little 'with a sandwich. It is not known what he swallowed while he was inside. We heard screams coming from the kitchen excited. Off once more for Invorio, reached "down, calm" is the CEO of MorAdv. We are all very happy when you are in front of him after a bend in contropendenza a nice tear in a straight line. And even more 'happy when, after the sign indicating "Invorio" (ie,' we were in the municipality but must be large 80 sq km), we expected a little rise bastard before the descent to the parking lot. The legs thank you.
Greetings quick and CEO of the host division. By car to me: "you do not mind if I leave my house, and go home by bike." I "no problem, as long as' it does not rain." ".... But it's what you say, it does not rain for sure. "When we got home I go up to the CEO seat and I start. After two pedal strokes start drops the first robust. ... Son of satisfaction
Here is a link to the file GoogleEarth
0 comments:
Post a Comment