Monday, April 5, 2010

How Long Can You Have Pancreatitis For?



The path-Torbole Busatte-Storm: for once the bike is at home.

My brother told me: "you've gotta come to make a run on this path, and 'great." We take
the chance of a climate a little 'uncertain and left the bike at home, we face this "jog in the woods."


The view from the first scale down there 'Peschiera




The trail winds along a ridge of Mount Altissimo, part of Torbole and a nice storm door latch. The "nice ups and downs 'and' made up-up-up-up-short but steep climb and then DOWN LADDER steep. In short uphill weakens us down but to make us break up with Zebedee's eyes go to the ball to control the steep steps.

Towards Storm

The path, however, 'offers some breathtaking views that amply repays the hard work.

The scale 'long: over there' am I salute



the fire road that climbs from Storm




To Luckily I ran with my brother who helped me know the path in determining the energy. Basically it is a race, including the final ascent to Nago, provides far more 'than 500m of elevation gain and therefore should not be taken lightly (in the true sense of term).
Cosi 'has been very useful for him, once reached Storm, has advised me "here, here you go just a little bit on this road and then climb and' over ... then just drop down ..!"
I was already 'the language in the soles, and then I felt very reassured. I trust myself.


two of us from the spike "Rocky Balboa" Cima Coppi of the path

Good. From that moment we started a climb that damned fire up this road had a lot of curves. Before each curve Renato me "here ... and there after that curve flattens' the spike panoramic." I counted 12 curves with no plateau, before finally seeing the spike views. Each time, before the bend, squeeze the last bit of energy. But then there was another. What kind of you.


Torbole: We are now down



Renato towards the end of the trail: note the relaxed aplomb. Meanwhile I was exhaling the last gasps.

Torbole Renato reached again proposed: "by which we climb to Nago and add another piece to ride!"
I had no breath for anything or answer '(if not a ".. pffffff"), focused on survival.
him: "Great! Who keeps silent consents. And so it goes, and from that 'a Nice climb! ".
Now, the concept of beauty was a RISE after 480 m of altitude in the legs and more' 1h racing ... well 'is a concept rather relative. Going up on this country road you come out of Nago in the plain along the road that leads to the Prati di Nago Renato relaxed and courtly version, running uphill to admire the panorama from the top and says, "what seems to be in paradise! "I trudged back gasping:" mpuf ... pant ... at ... me ... I think .... more 'pant ... ... a purgatory ...."
I am also great satisfaction in the hillclimb.


0 comments:

Post a Comment