Friday, July 31, 2009

Difference Diana F Et Diana F

Enduro plateau

I always wanted to spend a whole day running, and almost a month ago There was succeeding, but then because of a broken bolt I had to come home with the carriage of Hank.

So I dedicate many hours of my evenings to dream and plan a trip plateau: with the help of the computer, read the map to the drafting of the route by reducing transfers to the bone on asphalt, supplies and support. Poring I already imagine the different paths, woods, slopes, and that delicious smell of the bark.

According to my calculations the planned development around 197 km of which 49 are asphalt, but I had not considered the transfer from a Dueville Calvene and back ... "however you always have time to shorten the course" in basic time, the unexpected, gasoline etc.. (Photo opposite: they are almost at altitude).

Decided on holiday and got a bit 'at a time as I spent preparing the bike for the garage, without showing it to my better half: lubricate the chain, getting ready boots, caps, map, and the carrier backpack with some tools and spare parts.

Unfortunately, none of it adds Motobruco exit and go around alone is not always the best for security reasons: reassure and console me with the phrase "so you will be more cautious."

the morning departure to deal with certain matters of family and nine are in the saddle. The usual stream allows me to get up to eat the tires up without Calvene odious bitumen. Way to Camisino and, at high altitude, reaching a steep dirt road to the top of the Rooster. In blending the pack while the wheels and I put it in my shoulder.

Stop relaxation: an African heat around me, go in the sun without even a tree made me sweat! With a bit 'belt and a wire recovered from traffic signals, with the cord clamp fix it and then tie the backpack in the back of the bike: too heavy to take back all day!

I return to the valley around the Magnaboschi working day and despite the many hikers crossing: now we are in full holiday period. Return to the mountain hut, then turn north toward Turkey, then south to Monte Corno, in practice a kind of back and forth along parallel valleys. All dirt pleasant to go in the third or fourth, but it would be too much dust behind me ... so I'm holding, but the desire to give a lot of gas.

From here I move a bit ', I put good-looking-in the valley of Campo Rossignolo and savor this moment as a child at the carnival ride passes from one to another! Comes out after five miles of land on the asphalt road that leads to Asiago, across the road and head for the observatory, then changed course and through a cart Melago arrival in the Valley to the slopes of the Col del Rosso, where lift part of the same name: "a bit of 'I'll be up there." Some souvenir photo and then added on top, at about 1300 meters, where I can admire the valley and 600 m below the Church of Sasso.

arrived at the church I stop nearest: pompom, although perfectly original, has attracted the attention of the usual old ladies arrival of foreigners, so that leaves the house (correctly filling a trivial matter) without even asking me and shouts: "At one mezzaaaa! !! " He had already realized that I needed a little 'precious nectar green. " Half an hour of rest, just long enough to grab a bite at the bar: a classic, coca-cola and bread deleted!

Exchange the classic four ciĆ coe with the bartender, and then with the little gas station that rightly already knew my intentions play, "trails is prohibited, and how the fetus with the forest?" "I hope not cross go out during the week because there is less confusion, "" E 'yes, you ghe Rason, de sabo domenega and spends a lot of par de bike here! "

Back on my feet and go up the hill, then down to Val Frenzela. Here the landscape ... nice donkeys make me company.




The trail is fabulous, gravel and stones covered by a soft mattress of leaves, as well as vegetation that made me always in the shadow run: more than wearing a helmet, I felt like a Mexican wearing a sombrero off! Here's looking cool is just the time for siesta!

I still remember the first time I was in Val Frenzela with Hank, the release of a dense forest has opened a marvel, a valley in the center with a small trickle of water. In this case, however, we have come from another point, here is a classic jump in cement.
I walk the dirt road along the valley, then go down near the shore for the classic photo of ritual: children playing, someone takes the sun! Hank, this is the point where we stopped one time, right?

Transfer relax for a few km, until you take a road that then turns out to be closed by barbed wire: I could go but I see some dogs in the distance related ergo ... "who knows where the hidden master ... mmmm best to cut this part, so arrival at Mule field for the same road.

The final destination is to arrive at the shelter and Barricata here take what is for me the "dirt of the century" even though in an earlier release with Hank and I almost fell crashing (still my knee suffers, in fact one of those injuries that you mark for all time); curves and counter this, make me want to give a little 'over gas between gentle slopes and a fund-land gravel that looks like the ring of the speedway. Fabulous, even for those who travels with muscular twins!

Start now what we already feared to be (reading the map) The most isolated and remote. I was already hesitant in drawing up the path, whether armed or not, but a total of 14 km of earthworks were missed.
A slight fear envelops me, like a caving in the first moment of the descent into the cave, but the fear is right that there is, it makes you stay alert, attentive to every little change, background, noise and moving around! By almost silent in the woods of Frattini's a bit 'of time that this path is not wise wheels of an SUV, the grass grows lush and in fact there are many trees that require me to leave the path. I only stop for a moment, leave the engine running and like I was in a museum, I steal a photo to this amazing scenario!

I am come to the shelter Barricade (next opening after a massive restoration): 130-righteous right-side up to the mileage. Short stop, eat the last remains of my sandwich and listen to the voices of those responsible for the place, how to recover a bit 'of energy, including solar panels, photovoltaic generators and gel batteries!

I still remember when as a child every two weeks in Val Maron I went up to ski with my family. How much waiting at the gates to take the hook and that long to get on the lift and then go down Lisser in no time!
To get to Val Maron and take a dirt road from here to the Tomb is a snap thanks to this road. At the same time I reappeared towards the great valley to the hut Marcesina. The
my time is running out, I read the map (always beautiful in my sight because of the crock) and will not take what could be the most interesting part, with another 30 km off-road: it's time to return. Thanks

adventure and reached the goal, I feel a bit 'stronger and more secure, so arrived at the junction of Horse Camp resume the "dirt of the century" and now there is none for anyone to shovel gas, the 600 roared The Michelin AC10 fatigue to stay straight, I perform in drifting and detached with bionic appendages bursts of return, great sound, do not cross and so no paint at every bend of the beautiful lines, like a brush that slides on a white canvas! Mule Camp!

Arrive in Gallio, I take the Val Frenzel and I rest a moment by the fountain. I more or less the same route in the morning, arriving in Monte Corno, off in the last km of altitude, then descend in Calvene ...




Return classic with some digression to find new passages between branches, bushes, rocks ... and even a flock of sheep!




Fine, 18:40, 227 km.

0 comments:

Post a Comment