More and more I think about when you get two, when you get your little brother or your sister and I have a thousand fears and a thousand dreams.
How many times in your waiting I tried to give a face, how many nights I dreamed of our meeting, despite my fervent fantasy I have not even approached the magic of what was and absolute joy that I experienced.
And now, despite my head telling me not to think about, looking for a fantastic face, a smile and almost every night I close my eyes and imagine the smells and colors of Ethiopia.
How difficult it is to try to give shape to dreams!
Your "brothers" probably was born and is waiting for us and we are waiting for her, nothing more!
Yet I imagine sleeping in two beds in your bedroom next to each other, playing and chasing each other around the house, imagine your entries and pampering we exchanged, I imagine you, Ale, in the role of elder brother and the thousands of changes that our newspaper will suffer.
Then if I close my eyes well well I feel the smell of her skin and touching me I tickle his face with his curly hair curly ............... but for now is only the dream of a loving mother!
Michael
0 comments:
Post a Comment