Friday, December 3, 2010

Where To Buy Meltonian Shoe

Nest

Prepare the nest, my way of making room in the minds and hearts to new adventures in life.

While you were expecting many times I went in the shops and I wanted to see children in front of cribs, strollers, rompers and accessories for children, even just looking at those objects the emptiness is filled, the imagination could fly over.

I entered, looked at it, ask for explanations and I could not help but tell that somewhere in the world You were born and we were expecting.

I will never forget, a few days after pairing, the emotion that I felt coming in with eyes filled with tears of joy in one of those stores to order your bedroom, that day even the clerks have been infected by my happiness, they understood that the gesture meant so much to me and my dad.

And then, while waiting to meet you, many times spcial: drawings of elephants on the wall, the first time I made the bed, the little things first returned to the station, open the door and my dream.

And then finally you!, How many times on tiptoe while you were sleeping I watched in disbelief of the miracle that life had given her.

And then the room was busy: your games, our laughs, stories read before going to sleep, the songs ,........

And meanwhile you grow up you have found a night on the carpet to play; the nest few changes required, via the bed with bars on the couch to make room for "grown".

What a thrill to see you all get on and off your feet and feel proud in the middle of the night, closer to our Latvian.

Small changes to an eye conceal much more than you can understand stopping appearance!

Then this fall the decision to renovate your room (thanks announcing the arrival of your little cousin), but this time we prepared the nest together, you come with us into the store and you decided that you wanted on the walls of a beautiful rainbow, sun, clouds and stars.

see you sleep in the bedroom new moves me: you look so small!

But especially in the new room has two beds, and the nest is ready to welcome your little brother, if you want, and if you want your destiny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment