Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sonicare Gum Recession

Stork arriving

I belong to formalize the good news, but now I want to "scream" my joy, my little sister (yes, because for me arrived yesterday at home in his wheelchair pink) and I became mom aunt.
Francesca returned from Vietnam gave to his tale Ale so I thought I'd write the first lines of that of my grandson.

"There was a time a prince and a princess, and they were young pe r this even without a kingdom and reign on which on which people watch, had great wealth, but immense dreams and many projects for the future, they loved each other so much and happy with their love VIVEN awaiting their fate is manifested.

You know, the fate sometimes surprises even Princes and Princesses, so in a beautiful summer evening and Francesco Francesca received a visit from an old Stork (the Stork clumsy)


announcement that 'they would soon become King and Queen and a small inheritance that was growing in the womb of the princess.
the two lovers immediately understood that disclosure would mark the beginning of their fortune, that it was The first wonderful project that awaited them!

And so it was, the months passed, u n beautiful castle was built to accommodate the baby

and tummy while the Princess grew ..... ....."

The rest will write together.

The clumsy stork has made another great gift not only to prospective parents but also grandparents (my dad says it will soon become tris grandfather-in-grandchildren including also the brother of incoming Ale that awaits us in Ethiopia), my puppy (who will a little cousin to play with trains and planes) and of course we future uncles.

I love you sister!

Michael

Ale nb there are big changes coming, soon become cousin and brother!

0 comments:

Post a Comment