Sunday, September 19, 2010

Can I Shop Quo Makeup Online

Three years

Sometimes it seems like yesterday that my heart in my throat through the gate of the House of Children in Yen Bai, sometimes it seems like an eternity has passed;

sometimes I find myself rethinking our meeting, sometimes I forget that you were born from my heart and not from my stomach;

sometimes I think it is foolish to continue to celebrate this day because every day is a holiday since we are three,

but then I remember the journey that has allowed us to meet the love that got us into Vietnam , the emotion being experienced in seeing for the first time, tears of joy down that day, what we have tried holding you in our arms

... and then I think it's fair to keep reminding and celebrate the day when we became a family!

a special thought for Andrew, Christian, David, Nhat, Martin and their parents who, like us, have "met" on that day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment