Monday, September 14, 2009

Macromastia Hypnotist



Around Mottarone
A beautiful sunny Sunday we drove to the northwest, straddling the provinces of Verbania and / Cusio / Ossola and Novara to climb to one of the most difficult ascents' long near Milan: Mottarone from Baveno.


Carpugnino to leave the car, just beyond the exit of the motorway. I'm in the car with George and Francis awaits us in the area. The first kilometers are downhill freschino ago and then reached the lake we ran into a train of forty cyclists proceed apace. They range between 35 and 40 km / h for Baveno luck comes in a flash. Here
away the jacket, and down 'his head on the handlebars: the ascent to the summit of Mottarone: they are little more' than 20 km climb with an elevation gain of about 1250 m. The average slope does not seem difficult, but misleading: in fact the case the hill reserve more 'challenging just in the last 2 km and half' and 'interrupted by a couple of kilometers slight slope.


For the first few turns I can keep up with Francis, but then my usual pouches are felt and I dragged inexorably down: Francesco gradually goes away, George and 'just behind me . In short, we arrived at 3, but everyone goes uphill with his pace and separate proceedings. This should not be a problem except that I Gignese to miss the turnoff for the abruptly Mottarone and I find myself almost in the country. You ask and tell me to go back and take the first left, adding "ocio 'that is hard ..".
In fact, the first stretch of a hundred meters after the turn is enough to stand but nothing compared to the ramp that appears after a hairpin. In these moments I think back with joy to the choice of using the wheels on the high-profile behind the 25 instead of the usual 27, as I was smart .... I'm standing on the pedals and do a hard beast to get the short slight slope that allows me to catch his breath a bit '.

In short, this marked me tear the legs and also paves the way where I really struggle to rise. Then comes the chance for a small plateau before the barrier that blocks access to the car for the ascent to the summit. Francis, who is waiting for me here, very kindly reminds me that the real climb begins. Really cool!


In fact, the real climb, the one that has no breaks, it starts here with the hairpin turns that take us from 800 to 1450m in less than 8 km. And the last 2 km are the most 'duri.Pero' the satisfaction of reaching the peak, overlooking seven lakes and 'unique.
A short coffee break 'and it starts falling towards Armenian side of the Mottarone Orta. Before reaching the valley floor, turn left and face the beautiful detour uphill to Coiromonte. A narrow road that winds through fields and woods of chestnut trees, quiet and green. Are less than 300 m in altitude up to Coiromonte before the new descent and return to the Upper Vergante Gignese and Carpugnino. In the end
1800 m about 60 km in altitude. A challenging ride in an ideal climate cool and clear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment