The desire to increase endurance and relaxation, so me and the Bomber we take half day leave us for another ride bikes after last Sunday May 10.
Although the goal is always the same (the plateau), I plan on paper a tour of about 50 km of unpaved net, between Pau and nozzle Monte Corno, trying to pass in those paths that Sunday we will have to beat retreating to the snow this! A small challenge, in short!
We start at 13.45 with a full tank and reset the odometer. Replace the bitumen of the ten turns of Cost is a reef that sooner or later have to overcome, finding an alternative that is not forbidden a cart. Once at altitude, after twenty miles, a path closed prevents us from passing, not much for snow, but for the presence of loggers who are "cleaning" the forest, cutting a lot 'of plants. We make a brief stop [Image 01].
Scorraziamo here and there, you stop, you talk, do some photos [02 photos: the Bomber to clean, but has not yet proved true enduro where sometimes wallows in the mud]. THE PATH CAN NOT arrive at rope
Source tried to challenge the snowy street to be able to double the Boscon and then return to Pau. The bomber slips into an alternative path, checking the map and it seems ok.
he gets a bit 'with difficulty, but because of his sweet delivery always arrives BMW [Photo 03 Bomber in action]. I, thanks to strong piece, I have no problems. At a junction take the left, the map shows me an easier path. Climb, climb but then the trail disappears, is no longer marked ... and the bottom is hidden by countless dry trunks that with the weight of snow have fallen. No way! Let's go back and decide to turn right. After a hundred meters begin to go down. At the beginning is easy, but then you bastard, and the slope increases. Given the path, and the fact that trace would not be so trivial, I turn to my companion, "Do you feel down on this side?" - "It is from" - brave, I think! So we start to decline as well. What was once a road passable by even a Panda now has a rather narrow groove. Nature surrounds us, the light comes very filtered, and large stones, tree trunks and roots prevail on earth. You can dance!
At this point it would be very difficult to trace. We stop. Carry-over, more or less, the exchange that follows:
- I'm going to walk down the street to see if I can find!
- Why do not we go back?
- Think do it, you see ok?
- Bheèèèè, we have come up before, why should not we do it again?
- Look, this is another path, we did not come over here!
- Of course, you do not see that there are signs on the ground?
- not ours!
Silence! [Image 04, the Bomber perplexed!] The situation is not impossible, but difficult, yet the map showed a way out, so I realize that Bomber has a good sense of direction!
go down on foot in some parts slide in boots and proceed with the ass, until I seem to see the road. Yes, There is the road. I stop for a moment, the tension goes away! Go back, terrible breath, take a couple of photo [05 photos: you can see the smile and the slope liberating?]. Get down: I'm staying in the saddle, with the engine off cascading rocks and trees, the bomber decided to bike to the side. In ten minutes we are out. After rounding the Boscon! I leave him the way, is enough for today, we decide to return. We come down to wave at total 60 km of land. I get home at 18.45: 130 km!
0 comments:
Post a Comment