Friday, May 8, 2009

Coversyl Side Effects Stiff Feet

orange or Coke? Laura Pausini

Every time I go out to eat a pizza, I always have doubt about which one to choose. Most of the time I take the black, but it would be nice to try the orange juice.

Specifications (smile a bit 'vala)

CocaCola
cyl: 1300 cc (4 cylinders)
rap. comp: 8:1

rpm power 44 hp carb 3500g/min
tank: 35 lt
Fuel consumption: 13 km / l (if it is carburized well!)
vel. 0-100: Take a coffee
vel. 0-200: wait and hope
cool.: A fan dia. 200 mm (approx.) - hi hi hi

ORANGE
cyl: 5200 cc (10 cylinders)
rap. comp.: 12.5:1 560 hp power

laps 8000g/min
carb tank: 90 lt
Fuel consumption: 6.8 km / l
vel. 0-100: 3.7 sec
vel. 0-200: 11.8 sec
cool.: 2 radiators, ch. 20 liters
rad. oil: 10 liters

0 comments:

Post a Comment